Ask Reception a Question
Please do not use this service for any urgent medical queries as this service is only monitored during practice working hours.
Your question will be passed to an appropriate member of staff for a response. We aim to respond to all questions within two working days.
If you do have an urgent medical query you should telephone the surgery or contact the out of hours service by calling 01827 217799. In an emergency please contact 999.
- For an appointment the doctor, please contact us via Request an appointment with a Doctor form
- For an appointment with the nurses or HCAs, please contact us via our Request an appointment with a Nurse or HCA form
- For information with regards to the midwives, please see our Online Maternity Pack
- For information on prescriptions, please visit our Prescriptions and Medicines Centre
- For contraceptive reviews, please complete our Contraceptive Pill Review form