Membership of HEFT
From sharing your thoughts and ideas to helping out in and around your hospitals, from electing our governors to becoming a governor yourself – there are many different ways you can help us deliver the best in care as a member of Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust.
- Being a member allows you to keep up to date with news and developments at our hospitals.
- You can have a say in how your hospitals are run and on the services and facilities we provide. If you have a suggestion, good or bad, we are always delighted to hear from you.
- We want to consult with you on future developments. We need your help so we can make things better for patients, their families and carers.
- You will be able to vote for an individual to become a governor. You can apply to become a governor yourself.
- You can help improve patient experience by attending patient panels and other groups.
- You can have as little or as much involvement as you like.
- Our hospitals and community services have developed a membership that reflects the local communities it serves.
- You can attend free health talks on a wide and varied range of topics.
- The monthly health and information seminars are free to attend for all Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust members. They’re becoming increasingly popular, and provide a great opportunity to meet other members, learn about the topics and ask questions.
- All members receive an award-winning quarterly magazine called Heart & Soul to keep up to date with news and developments in our hospitals.
- Find out about new job opportunities as well as opportunities for young people to do work experience and ward tours
- Enjoy a wide range of exclusive discounts from national and local companies including entertainment centres, restaurants and retailers.
- The scheme offers Trust members and staff fantastic savings from local and national companies off their products and services and accessing these discounts couldn’t be easier.
- Healthcare Staff Benefits has a free email newsletter that is sent out every couple of weeks to keep members up to date with the very latest offers.
- If you use social media you can follow them on twitter, @healthcaresb, for discounts on the go. If you don’t have access to the internet, then please phone for a paper copy of the register.
To apply, please visit www.heartofengland.nhs.uk.