Please read the important information below about sexual health services:
- All service users must call the sexual health team on 0300 124 5022 in the first instance, so the most appropriate service option can be offered to them.
- Face to face services in clinics will continue to be by appointment only.
- Clinics for implant/coil procedures be prioritised for service users who currently have an implant/coil in situ – please ensure patients are aware of this before advising them to call the service.
- Some services remain unavailable, the service user will be advised accordingly.
- People aged 16+ can order a free STI testing kit online at www.sh24.org.uk – patients should be advised of this wherever possible.
- We do not offer coils for non-contraceptive reasons, nor routine cervical screening.
- The latest service information on our website openclinic.org.uk.
If you have any questions, please contact the service manager, Vicky Holden on 0300 124 5022.